Tuesday, October 04, 2005

love

They say women are confused, selfish and what not...read this and decide yourself... ya this truly practical male gender will never understand her.

"I will have to let him go… if I love him I have to…. There are things he need to understand and he will never understand them till I am with him… I need to free him from his self pitying nature…from his false ego…I can live with him with all these things but then that will not help him … he needs to understand himself…I love him & its so difficult to do...it may kill me but then I gotta save him… till I m with him he will continue to pity on himself and for watever goes wrong he will blame me or somebody else…I don’t have a problem in taking his blames…if it is the price for my being with him I accept it…but then this is ruining him…he will spoil his whole life …he can rise up so high in life but all he needs is a right attitude for it…the guts to face and accept everything like a man…and till I m with him he will never do that…this relationship has become like that …I don’t want him to even think that somebody will sympathise on him I just want him to think that there is nothing that can go so wrong that ppl have to sympathise on you…I know my this decision will break him but the man that will reincarnate after all this will be a perfect man. I know for the whole life I will become a bitch in his eyes who played with him but my god will know what I am tat I will always love him and only him wether I am with him or without him. Oh god just help him and be with him."

1 Comments:

Blogger Himanshu said...

wonderfully written...

well i don't know the situation... but still frm side of girl this was a great decision, but what r odds that guy won't find anyone else to blame ?

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home