Friday, November 04, 2005

Why?

You are punished when
you do some wrong,
but even when its not your fault
you are put in a jail of an emotional storm.
Why is it so? Man I didn’t do any crime
may be all I did was:
I didn’t take right decisions
at right time.

OH! Will I have to bear this
throughout my life?
Cant I just turn back time
and change the things,
those decisions I took
in just an eyes blink.

But were those decisions
really wrong?
At that time they were not.
Even when I think about it now
I find the same
the decisions were right
but now the scenes have changed.

Oh come on I am strong
and I will bear,
though I know its not my fault
but I am ready to hear.
Coz I choose it this way
long time back,
though not knowingly
but that is that.
And I promise you
I wont shed a tear,
coz I know I didn’t do any wrong.
Coz I know some day
God will hear
to all my tender whispers
he has ignored all along.

4 Comments:

Blogger the Monk said...

yup, u most probably will have to bear this all ur life...as Lincoln said, if the end turns me out right, then devils swearing i was wrong will not make any difference, and if the end turns me out wrong, angels swearing i was right will not make any difference...

10:57 AM  
Blogger hope and love said...

this post makes me sad... there is a lot of truth in what u have written..
txs for visiting my blog..

6:38 PM  
Blogger MM said...

cheer up harashita...

Coz I know some day
God will hear
to all your tender whispers
he has ignored all along...

take care

7:52 PM  
Blogger MM said...

dear harashita u have been tagged

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home