Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I do refrain

Here I am finding myself
but I get lost again and again
want to discover where my soul dwells
but somewhere deep inside I do refrain

Why am I sacred to reidentify myself?
Why am I hesitating in rediscovering myself?
This search will lead me to my paradise, I know
but I am scared the 'others' will never approve it though.

Why do I care for them?
Who are they to me?
Why do I seek their approval?
when I know wehere lies my paradise' key?
but still their opinion bothers me
and I wonder "am I free?"

Here I am still finding myself
and here I am lost again
all because I know I should not
but somewhere deep inside
I still do refrain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cannot be free from anywhere coz ther are people in groups or what you see is in a society.

We all are binded to each other in diffeent ways. You are free in your sleep but dreams can shatter too.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home