Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Memories

Well nothing is permanent. Nothing stays and above all for most of the things you don’t have a control. You are like a silent audience of the drama of your own life, in fact an audience is better as they have the freedom to express their emotions but you don’t have. Well faithfully saying I don’t know if I shall call this as ‘life’. If I dare take the freedom I will rather term this phenomenon, referred usually as ‘life’, as something worst then death.

I remember my post ‘Pingar’. Question still remains.

I believe if you can’t control the flow of your life, you are not fit to be called a human, you are rather an insect, but it’s always not possible to be able to control all the things running around you. After all you are only a human not God.

We talk about permanence of things. That reminds me of one thing that can stay with you as long as you want it to. Memories. You grow, meet people, see places, move ahead and it’s up to you whether you forget what you left behind or you live with it. But some forces are strong enough to keep up with you even though you resist them or say try to forget them. There comes the first stage where you start climbing down the stairs. You shift from the position of director to audience. Which is better? Depends on your perception. Depends on what you are and what you want to be.

Well there is this beautiful thing I got on mail:

“ If you want something you never had
do something you have never done.

Don’t go the way life takes you
Take the life the way you go.

And remember you are born to live and
Not living because you are born”

2 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

nothing lasts forever..I so agree with you here..
not even relationships...love..anything....
but yes...memories do stay in for a long time..but then I wish if it was possible to erase certain parts of those memories which make me go sad at times...wish that was posisble some how :)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well expressed towards the end though sometimes you have to decide where life has to take you and sometimes you have to take life head on.

No sweeping statements, please.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home