Monday, October 01, 2007

Give me back my childhood

The most common and most stupid question: “If given a chance what is that one thing you would like to change?” Well if someone would have asked me this question, say a month back, I would have said NOTHING. And yes I mean it. But I don’t know why I don’t feel the same any more.

If God comes to really grant me a wish I would ask Him to change everything, take me back to my childhood, when I was just 3 or 4 yrs old, and then make the time stagnant.
Well I have a bit of interest in psychology and I remember reading somewhere that a person who craves to get his/her childhood back is basically trying to run away from the responsibilities. Well no comments here.

I remember, other day when I was traveling in an auto I got this weird feeling of joy. The seat was a bit too high and when I was seated my feet couldn’t touch the floor. I don’t know but a weird thought popped up in my mind. Sometimes its really good to set yourself free. Don’t bother. Don’t worry. Ignorance. I hate this word. But ya sometimes everyone needs a break. Hope I’ll be out of this stupid phase soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home