Monday, March 05, 2007

The Truth

They say ignorance is a bliss…is it? I don’t think so…

If you have courage to face the truth and strength to accept it you don’t need the excuse of ignorance to run away from anything. But you need to realize the true truth. Ya I said true truth. Truth, its so pious that nothing can touch it then what is this true truth? You know, many a times we repeat some lies to ourselves, so many times, that it appears to be a truth to us but the fact remains the same, it is not the truth, but we cannot realize it. Truth is still the same, a lie said thousand times cannot alter its existence but it can affect your perception towards it. And it does.

Look here you are asking yourself a question, for which you get an answer, which is not true, which is nowhere near to the truth, but you feel that it is the truth. Later down the line you get confused, and all you do is say “Chill” and leave the question unanswered. And you feel relaxed, stress free, and here you are another human being who believes Ignorance is a bliss.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lost IN Translation said...

Apart from the fact that we want some questions to be unanswered intentionally, I must admit, your observations(put into words) has created a stir in me and there is an urge to go back and recapitulate all the unanswered to get one.

But i am scared, what if one more unanswered thing comes up !!!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was nice to hear that U liked my post. Yeh I guess u should watch that movie. May be it will make u feel different from what it made me feel.
And I do believe Ignorance is Bliss! Sometime back I gave a lot of thought to this and really thought the more you are ignorant about, lesser are the things u need to worry about.
And I agree with u, when we say "Chill" and move with unanswered questions. I hate to think that everybody does that, one time or the other.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

I agree with u mate. Ignorance is not bliss at all. I say Ignorance is just...Ignorance.

Keshi.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

hey
thanks for dropping by my blog....n u urself have a good blog goin

n also...before i forget...thanks for the compliment on the post :o)

adios

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a first visit to the blog. i must say it is good. however the observations seem deep when viewed shallowly....when we go in depth..i see a shallowness in your thoughts....more precisely ...a confusion. forgive me if i am wrong.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Rosh said...

Rightly said Harashita!
A lot of people are a victim of what I call - false truth syndrome.
One tends to keep lying to oneself and in the end the repetition seems to be the only possible truth.


Cheers,
TLT

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home