Tuesday, November 08, 2005

TAGGED

well here i m tagged by manjari...well let me think...hmmmm......hmmmm.....ok
1 Am very impulsive.
2 I hate crowdy places...Love nature and places that give that sweet, soothing feeling tat cant b put in words.
3 Hate hypocrytes.
4 One person i can never hurt -my mom.
5 Hate to see tragic photographs of ppl in newspapers, tv....they dont have a right to intrude in to somebodys completely private grief....which he/she may not want to share... nyways if i go on i will write a whole para on it.
6.well now i m wishing that i was a class first student who can do a mistake in counting n writing no's and i cud make the next point no.20.
7.well i m not so this was 7
8. Love to irritate ppl who are close to me. (well coz they are used to tolerating me:-) )
9. ppl find me quiet, innoscent.....but that is till they just know me lil bit once i get close to them they term me as little devil. (donn kno why they use this little m not a kid)
10. I love indian culture.....every way...let it b saries or the festivals.
11. Well i hate the idea of going abroad...sort of baseless fear to b too far away from home n ppl.
12. I take ppl for their words and end up hurting myself.
13. My wish - want a sweet home in a valley where i can live with peace.
14. I love cooking....n the best part is tat u can hav the food without ny fear coz nobody ever had to go to a doc after havin it.
15. I get tensed very easily
16. now a days all i do is count the months when my coll will finish n i will b able to join my job.
17. i never hurt nybody knowingly.
18. i cant say no to ppl...so usually i end up cursing myself.
19. M feeling so good now as next thing m goin to write is 20
20. I believe in God a lot.

well now its my turn so... deepa...nithin
goodluck

7 Comments:

Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hmmmmmmm

10:02 AM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

am gonna add u to my list of blogs i read everyday ... so , do keep updating ur blog regularly ....

else .....

I'll keep printing " UPDATE " msgs ....

Where r u gonna work ?

Keep smiling , madam !!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger MM said...

dear we have a lot in common...it was nice meeting u harashita
take care

10:32 PM  
Blogger San said...

Thanks for dropping by :)

nice getting to know you there :)

3:45 AM  
Blogger Harashita R. R. Bajaj said...

To Deepa: well i got placed in IBM where i wud b posted i still donn know.
To Manjari: Same here :-)

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one thing i agree to deepa ...keep smiling madam

somethings you say are too good to be true.
dont know maybe but then its quite sad that even the negative things you say are in some way positive.

maybe look more into yourself and try to find whats not obvious .

its to realize that that one writes and when realization dawns you stop wrting

3:03 AM  
Blogger Harashita R. R. Bajaj said...

to my anonymous reader: well nice to know tat even my negative r positive some way.....

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home