Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The beautiful road

As I am walking down this road,
this thought suddenly arose,
why is it so dark and lonely here?
Why can’t I even see the garden,
that always existed down the lane there?

This is the most beautiful road,
I have ever known.
Then why am I feeling so weird here ?
as if I am forcefully thrown.
There are flowers all around,
but they don’t seem to smile.
Next to me is this flowing river
then why am I walking thirsty for miles?

This road is the same, it’s beauty is the same.
Something seems to be wrong with my perception.
Suppose, I have grown insane.
I know it’s beautiful, why am I scared in accepting?
I know it will make me happy, then why am I knowingly ignoring?

May be its just too late or may be it is not.
May be I should listen to my heart or may be I should not.
But ya I am scared, to smell those flowers, to touch that cold water,
I know they are there, I can feel their affection,
I don’t want to realize them and break my illusion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post....

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home