Saturday, January 21, 2006

Neverland - 1

Let me first introduce you to this new world of my ‘neverland’. Well it is a bit different from the neverland as in ‘Finding Neverland’. My Neverland is a bit more practical…in fact a lot more …..ya its not the perfect ‘all happy no sad’ place…there are tears…tears of self realisation…its more practical…ya but its imaginary too coz here birds not just sing they speak too…not just birds but every thing. The nature has been more just, every body has equal right … and nobody rules. Its very much like this earth but every body here has a right to express…well legally over here also we have the right to express but then we limit it overselves within the limits of our emotional limitations.
Nobody lives here…ya people just come here to sort their life…not just human beings but every creature god ever made can come here share his feeling. Every body has a right to speak without any limitations any chains of deep emotions bounding them.
Look here are my first guests….


I see breaking relationships here and there every where…people blaming each other for what happened to them…they still love each other but still they don’t…here in my neverland, today there are these two people talking:
“I never stop her to do what ever she wants so why the heck does she interfere.”
“interfere…I was just too concerned”
“Concerned? Am I kid…don’t behave like my mom”
“ When you love somebody and you care for them you do get concerned…but how would you know….if only you ever cared for me”
“ya ‘taking for granted’ this is the damn term used if I am right…if I cant even take you, you support and affection for granted then what’s the point…ya I do take your presence your warmth for granted and that’s coz I believe in our love. I am not insecure because I trust you and I trust myself”
“And me? Can I rely upon your warmth, affection, support? Don’t I have a right to feel equally secure?”
“So you don’t trust me?”
“It’s not that…I do trust you…but then….”
And she just cries…he looks at her and sighs…stand there for some time and then he realises that he should go and hold her…she has always done that when he felt down…and as he was about to make his move…she wipes her tears herself and says“maybe we need sometime, some time to understand ourselves…atleast I need some time alone all alone. I can’t bear this any long this is my life and I haven’t done anything so wrong so as to suffer like this, I have loved you and will always do that…till I m alive…but now its high time that I even start thinking about myself”
And they parted though they loved each other…

What a creature this human is…we never value things which we value most…ya I mean it…we learn to value them only after we loose them. Why? We are the creature gifted with this enormous power to think, judge and act.. then why the heck so much of confusion? Why just we don’t care for the people who care for us.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I think this is where both of them shud pick up "MEN ARE FROM MARS, Wimmen..." and start understanding what a man needs and what a women is thinking....else it will be a mess....believe me

4:35 PM  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

harashita:

This human being is a confused soul. he doesnt know what he wants but he is just looking for a better place,and in this way ,he is ignoring what he actually has. he is running before something which he never wants and he does not give any value to something which he has. He is a totally confused and socially complicated soul who basically an
unguided soul on this earth.

Have expressed my thoughts on a similar topics in my current post,if you get time do visit.

-ATG

10:19 AM  
Blogger Jackal said...

yeah ppl are so confused.....ppl cannot see wht they shud......
.....some say things they are not very sure off.....why??
...some say things they never meant.....

2:18 AM  
Blogger the Monk said...

we're just confused chimpanzees. blame evolution.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Jackal said...

harishta long time....how abt a new post....

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home