Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Who?

It wasn’t me it wasn’t you
nobody pretend
but nobody tried
may be it was me it was you.

Oh gone are those days
gone are those feelings
which made us live
which made us die
it wasn’t me it wasn’t you
strange how did we survive
or did we really die?

Nobody did any wrong
nobody was punished
but both suffered .
It wasn’t me it wasn’t you,
till the time lasted
we tried or may be we just didn’t do
may be it was me it was you.

Oh yeah it was me it was you
Who do I kid.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jackal said...

wow i am firssssstttttttttt.....nice words....tcc byee

1:34 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Nice one...wasnt me...or was it?

Keshi.

7:31 AM  
Blogger the Monk said...

hey, nice poem...you back to college yet?

7:49 PM  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

harshita :

wish I could understand the poetry well.but felt good reading about it.
It did meant something deep, something cryptic though. The writer was not sure if
he/she wasnt the one who felt all those feeling or was he/she just trying to avoid feeling
it. It was a struggle between obvious and oblivious. Just the fight in facing the reality.

-ATG

2:23 PM  
Blogger Love you longtime! said...

Nice poem :)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Harashita R. R. Bajaj said...

to keshi: no it was't u
to monk: yeap m in my coll

3:02 PM  
Blogger Ashish Gupta said...

I always maintain a thing abt being in love - f**k ego!

helps a lot in the longest runs :D

8:40 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

this is a lovely one.it can be used in the lyrics of a beautiful song

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home