Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Neverland II

Well here is a new guest in our neverland today......before I take you to the scene let me tell you who she is....She is a bird........so beautiful .....so fragile ......so timid..........ok lets go

BIRD : I never harmed anybody, but still they killed me. I loved my life as everybody else do, and I always tried to give happiness to others. I singed well so I used to sing because that was the only way I could spread happiness, but I can't do that anymore. Yesterday that man caught me and sold me to a butcher and today I was sold again by the butcher.......Well I don't have any rage for humans I just pity them, pity them for their stupidity. I would have sang for them forever, I would have made them happy forever....anyway......

So stupid we are.

8 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

thats so sad...reading this made me think so much...:(

Keshi.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I know this was directed towards Bird Flu...

Stupid humans...they shud stop killing birds and let them go in the wild...lead a free life!!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Jackal said...

yes it sad......but not only humans birds are killed by predators too :((..just the other day i found feathers of a bulbul..in our lil garden...perhaps eaten by a cat...hate them
...by the w/b .......hope ur doing fine tcc byeee

2:29 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

aaahhh !! thts a gr8 thght . and yups we sure r stupid :D .

11:04 PM  
Blogger Scoot said...

wow...what a coincidence.a few minutes back while i was taking a walk below my building i saw an injured pigeon.it was unable to fly.i called my mom n asked her if i could take it up n nurse it back.she said if i brought a pigeon home she wouldn't let me in
so sadly,i fed it some seeds and came up back to my compute.:(

11:19 PM  
Blogger Neha said...

everyone should have a right to live..but sometimes it's only the mighty which survives..life's unfair!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Ashish Gupta said...

*sigh*

same with trees :((

4:03 AM  
Blogger NITHIN RAMACHANDRAN said...

have you heard of darwins theory ...the fittest shall survive...


sad is the way of the world...emotional distress is like a black hole....fall into it and you never come out....

understandable is your distress but again ...thionk about this...you didnt die now did you....is it not possible for you to spread happiness instead of the bird?????

think about it the next time you feel the same....maybe youll feel better

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home