Friday, April 07, 2006

There is this campus recruitment going on in our college for the third year students. One of my junior asked me on breakfast table as what can be a good reply to the question where does she see herself 10 yrs down the line? Well I really got lost....10yrs....I don't even know what will happen to me after two months.....

It's so strange I have never found life so uncertain...leaving the college is sort of scaring me...I don't know in which city I will get my joining and by what time....I am not able to make a picture of the life I am going to have after I join my company....My friends my freedom my time every thing might get lost....once again I'll be admist of a bunch of strangers whom I'll call my colleagues. I love independence and I'll get that in true sense when I'll start working, but I don't know why I feel scared, insecure. I don't want to go away from my friedns this bindas life....I not afraid of responsibilities but I don't want to loose my right to enjoy with my friends....I'll miss them all. I'll miss my college. Ya I'll miss my college.

12 Comments:

Blogger C said...

You wont beleive how scard I was to leave the college/university.
As long as u r in college u goals are predefined and life is a straight path .. once you are out it branches out.. You feel like your journy in the river is over and now you are pushed into the ocean.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Jackal said...

i know it happens...u have ur safety net in College..n then u are suddenly stepping into unknown.....but dont loose to much sleep after that initial awkwardness one settles down in his new role....dont worry.....hope for the best..tcccc

1:52 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Yeah....I miss ma coll too :(

We used to get amazing paani poori on the right side of the coll and there was a nice park where teen couples used to romance on the left side of the coll..

Im getting nostalgic now...

think I'll visit ma coll once I reach mumbai this weekend

Hehehe...

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..

Kaash, we really never missed all those things which we dont wanna miss, but bad luck we cant resist..bad luck!!

Roy

4:47 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Good luck mate! Dun be afraid to explore the new horizons...trust ur instincts and go ahead...

Keshi.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

u reflected the feeling of each collge fellow waiting to be stampted as professional.

Feer, apprehension, anxiety and the loss of the college fun...

But, things settle down well, Harshita, there are ppl there and they have life to,
they also enjoy and have fun, maybe the duration decreased but ppl will still be
with you and you will feel great there. But try keep your college frnds in touch, it feels
great.


all the best for your placement...

-ATG

1:02 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Afta reading this post again...think Im missing ma coll even more now :( :(

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hows your campus interview going?
Which company you got placed into....offline me if you dont wanna disclose it here :)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hows your campus interview going?
Which company you got placed into....offline me if you dont wanna disclose it here :)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Jackal said...

where have u disapered ..hope u doing fine

2:43 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

knock...knock...
Where you a bit crazy and lot sensible gal?

10:05 AM  
Blogger NITHIN RAMACHANDRAN said...

hey hash

looks life your only looking forward not backward....look at the times when you were in school...did oyu know what college was like...and didnt oyu get thru it ....you did and you won more friends and a "lot more" in the process...so be positive and go with all guns blazing

where there is no fear lies victory

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home