Saturday, April 29, 2006

Why

There are few things which may be I will never understand....they say biggest truth of life is death. How ridiculous?
Yesterday one of my junior died in an accident.....
There is one thing I want to ask God if I ever would be able to...Why does he play such game....few moments before he is a person just like me & you but few moments later you suddenly say he no longer exists....you will never see him again he will never be around again....Why??
Ya I understand that once you come to this earth one day or the other you have to leave....that's the way this universe was designed....when one dies then only another one is born....but why a kid who had to do so much in life, who has not seen anything in his life had to go....Why??
I believe in God and I will always....because I feel that he is one unseen force who keeps me away from sin....through whom I can justify anything which can't be justified....like this "it was God's wish" but there are few things which I wish I could change....I wish....

11 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

sometimes, i think God made life unaware of things such as ratios and proportions.

people too old waiting for death, people too young, who you suddenly never see again...

the circle of life... one day, we might be able to accept. though we will never understand.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Jackal said...

sorry to hear tht harashita......yes there are lot of questions which i guess every one has......some things never make any sense........tcc

2:19 AM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey ... missed out on 3 posts ...

the bird post is apt ... nobody ever seems to see a bird's life :(

and yes , leaving coll is scary .. rightly so ... it has been 2 yrs since i left coll .. and am still insecure ...

12:06 PM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

@ sudden deaths .. .a lady i knew died due to burns ... all this stuns us coz its so sudden .. and even more so coz it is unbelievable ....
tc

12:07 PM  
Blogger Jackal said...

there is one more thing i dont understand..n tht's where u disappear every now n then :))) hope u been doing fine tcc

1:24 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I do believe in GOD too and I know HE is always there around me whenever I need HIM...but then suddenly when u hear things like this...I too question HIM...Why??

9:28 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Im so sorry to hear of ur friend..thats shocking!

**you will never see him again he will never be around again....Why

so true...I always feel this way when someone dies...but I sadly realise that I cant do anything abt it than live in the memories of the person who died...it's so frustrating, I know!


Keshi.

12:54 PM  
Blogger the Monk said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend...but, this may sound harsh, shit happens...at extreme levels...

12:56 PM  
Blogger NITHIN RAMACHANDRAN said...

agree with monk ...shit happens...youve got to accept it....dont know but if you remember there was an award winning series by speilberg on ww2.called band of brothers ....

theres a line that a captain tells his soldier who is scared of war

" first believe that you are dead and then fight...when you have nothing to lose...you fight ll the better and will come out alive."

that is eactly what you need to understand...dont be weakened emotionally...cause death is a part of life...insensitivity to the life around you is a virtue except in romance

think about it

5:41 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Where art thou sensible gal??

6:40 PM  
Blogger kb said...

Sympathies...stumbled upon your page through deepa's.
As a thought..if the good die young....what does that say about the rest of us?

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home